Friday, January 14th
- Pool Tournament at Tom’s Tavern, 7:30 p.m.
- Karaoke with Marcus at the Log Inn, 9 p.m.
Saturday, January 15th
- Polar Plunge & Bonfire at Elk Creek along Landing Road, starting at 11 a.m. with the Polar Plunge at noon
- Thaw the Frozen Tee Contest at Tom’s Tavern, 3 p.m.
- Live Music by American Bonfire at the Log Inn, 8 p.m.
Sunday, January 16th
- Sno Drifters of Latah County Raffle Ride
- $500 payout + prizes, sign up at Groomer Shed
- 9-11 a.m., riders need to be back by 3:30 p.m. Food by donation at Warming Hut. For more info call: Kent: 509-330-0450 or Vern: 509-330-1720
*** Please note that this event is NOT hosted by the Clearwater County Chamber of Commerce. We just help promote our member events! Please contact the individual businesses directly for additional Information.