The parade judges awarded Orofino Builders Supply & Design Center 1st place, TLC 2nd place and US Army Corps of Engineers Dworshak 3rd place and trophies were given. The Greene family was also given a commemorative plaque as 2021 Grand Clauses for “A Country Christmas.”
1. Elves dance at the corner of Johnson and Michigan as part of the Lighted Christmas Parade Friday evening during the Christmas Festival.
2. Orofino Builders Supply and Design Center is the first place winner in the Lighted Parade and received a trophy as were the entries that were second and third.
3. Santa Claus visits with children in the gazebo at the City Park during the festival. Over 76 people visited with the Jolly Old Elf during the festivities Friday evening. Santa photos were taken and will be posted for people to download or call chamber to get a copy emailed.
4. Wild Weippe Rodeo Queen Madison Boccasini (right) and Princess Ava Goetz (left) at the Merchants Christmas Parade. (Photo by Angel Gering)
5. Nancy, Scott and Jeff Greene serve as the Grand Clauses for the Orofino Christmas Festival Friday evening. Jeff is holding the plaque they were given. The theme of the event was ‘A Country Christmas’.
6. Orofino’s Community Tree sparkles to life Friday as part of the annual Christmas Festival. The Community Tree has been a tradition for several decades though the activities surrounding it have changed over the years.
7. Organizers would like to thank everyone who was involved with the Live Nativity this year. There are so many behind-the-scenes people that made it a success, it would be impossible to thank them all individually here. A huge thank you to the community who stopped by to view the Live Nativity. May we always keep the spirit of Christ’s birth in our hearts during this Christmas time and throughout the year. Photo by Nancy Butler, Window on the Clearwater
8. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Dworshak Project is the third place winner of the Lighted Parade with their decorated boat. 9. TLC is the second place winner in the Lighted Christmas Parade Friday evening. Photos by Nancy C. Butler